Telangana Duplicate Driving License: In case of lost the driving license of damage, you can submit the request for issuance a new copy/duplicate copy / second copy of it. The Transport department of Telangana state provides this facility and application form through their authorized department by regional transport office (RTO) or additional regional transport office (ARTO). You only can get the driving license duplicate copy in the following cases:
1. In case any holder person of Telangana state had lost his / her driving license or his / her DL is damaged by mistake.
2. In case the information contains on the Driving license is torn and nothing is mentioned clearly on that.
3. In case any information on the driving license such as the name photo is damaged due to any reason.
Telangana Duplicate Driving License Copy Application Form
For submitting the request for duplicate driving license issuance the citizens have to visit in the nearest RTO / ARTO office of transport department under the government of Telangana state. The citizens are suggested to visit the same office from where they got the first copy (original copy) of their driving license. The candidates have to submit and attach some required documents with the application form. See the below-given list of documents which you have to attach with the application form:
A. First, the applicant needed the application form LLD which is available through the official online website of the transport department in transport.telangana.gov.in or click to the below-given link and download the application form now.
B. After getting the application form you have to fill it online with complete information as the below mentioned. The applicants are suggested to click on the above-given link after which they will get the online application form. On that online application form applicants can fill the complete details and after that can take the printout of it. See the below information which you have to fill it.
- First fill your full (first / middle / last) name.
- Fill your father’s / husband’s name in the second section.
- In the third section fill the driving license number.
- In the fourth section fill the date of issuance of original DL
- Write the name of licensing authority from where you got the first copy
- Write the name of that licensing authority from where you got a second copy (if any)
- In the third section select the class of vehicle from the given list
- In next section fill the date of expiry mentioned on that lost / damaged DL
- In the case of transport / non-transport DL select and given the details
- Now fill your complete permanent address with pin code, district, mandal, etc.
- Also give the complete details of your temporary address with the pin, district, etc.
- If you are having damaged license select the option in yes/no
- In case of renewal select the day and reason of delay in the renewal
C. You also needed the original driving license which is defected. In case of lost or stolen, you can approach the transport department officials to provide you a photocopy of your old original driving license so that you can attach it on the application form of duplicate DL.
D. You also have to pay application fees in the payment counter of the office. If you want
Telangana Duplicate Driving License Copy
in the smart card chip mode in that case you also have to pay the Rs. 200 in which the computerized chip cost is added by the transport department of Telangana state. You have to attach the acknowledgment slip of your paid license fees.
After all, above these procedures, you have to visit in the same office and have to submit all the papers and fees. This process can take 1 day to 7 days. You have to visit again in the office to collect the duplicate copy of your driving license in Telangana state.