Download Kerala SSLC Book date of Birth Correction Form PDF
And the other important thing we want is the cover letter from the principal/ headmaster of the respective school. Then the Principal or Headmaster will fill some portion of the form and give their signature on the last page of the form.
Kerala SSLC Book Correction:
The above-given box showed that the particulars should be filled by the head of the school where you have studied. And also the declaration followed by this table should be duly signed by the Principal or Headmaster of the respective school.
The name of the applicant should be same in the birth certificate and the sslc book. If itis not then you are required to correct the birth certificate or you have to fill the desired application form at the end of the application. That is called an Identification Certificate From The Village Tehsildar or Officer. If the name in the both certificate are same then the form need not be filled and go for the further investigation and procedure.
Required Documents for date of Birth Correction IN SSLC Kerala
- An application form which has to be filled completely without any mistakes or errors.
- Covering letter from the school Principal or Headmaster.
- Original date of birth certificate.
- Three attested copies of Birth Certificate.
- Original birth certificate has to be corrected (here it is a sslc certificate).
- Original copy of Challan.
If the applicant’s birth certificate having date in Malayalam month, then applicant must include Conversion Certificates from the State/Dist. Librarian, State Central/District public library.
The applicant has to attach a cover (size 32 cm x 25cm ) affixing stamp worth of Rs. 42/- with the complete postal address of an applicant. Two covers (size 24cm x 9cm) affixing stamp worth Rs. 27/- each should also be submitted. One of these covers should be addressed to the Authority who had issued the Birth Certificate and the other to the ‘The Joint Commissioner, Office of the Commissioner for Govt. Examinations, Pareeksha Bhavan, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram should be done by the applicant himself. If you forget to buy the cover and stamps then you can pay for it in the pareekshabhavan itself.
Application for the correction or alteration of Date of Birth in School records In Kerala:
- Name and complete address of an applicant:
- Name of the person whose date of birth is to be corrected:
- If a person gives designation and its official address:
- Date and Place of birth with Municipality:
- Qualification certificate in which the correction of date of birth is required:
- The existing date of birth in the school records/SSLC etc.:
- Nature of correction/correction of date of birth requested for:
- A brief explanation of in correction that how date of birth entered in the qualification certificate and school records:
- Date of admission at the time of class I and complete age details at the time of admission:
- Date of leaving the school or school leaving certificate:
- Important documents evidence has to be produced to prove the correction of date of birth:
- If an applicant belongs to SC/ST community then the caste certificate has to be produced
- Complete details of fees challan book or receipts ( challan no.,amount, name of Treasury.)
- If the applicant’s any brother or sister had applied for the date of birth correction:
- Birth occurrence details, sl no. date of birth,etc.
Online Status Checking Of SSLC Book Correction :
If you want to check the online status of your application then you have to provide your file no. eg.(SX/EE4/34567/2010/CGE) to view your application status.