- 1 Inter-Caste Marriage Benefits Kerala
- 1.1 Kerala Inter-Caste marriage incentive required documents
- 1.2 Kerala Inter-Caste Marriage incentive Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 How to Apply For Financial assistance Inter-Caste Marriage Kerala
- 2 About Inter-caste Marriage Certificate
- 2.1 Register Marriage in Kerala at Sub Register Office
- 2.2 Application fee for Inter-caste Marriage Certificate
- 2.2.1 Akshaya Center Inter-caste Marriage certificate Application
- 2.2.2 Online application Inter-caste marriage certificate Kerala
- 188.8.131.52.1 Next Step Enter Certificate Details
- 184.108.40.206.2 Required scanned documents
- 220.127.116.11.3 Make Payment online For ICM
- 18.104.22.168.4 Download Inter-caste Marriage Certificate
Inter-Caste Marriage Benefits Kerala
The state govt has decided to pay Rs.30,000 in cash to those couples who got married and in which one of them belongs to those who belong to a scheduled caste or tribe. The state govt has decided to award Rs. 10,000 through cheque payment and rest of the amount that is 20,000 /- will be saved in the saving scheme in the couple’s joint account. This amount will be saved for a better future. Hence the amount is not sufficient and for this, the state govt is deciding to increase the cash amount for these couples. Also, these couples will get the employment service according to their requirement and qualification.
The best way to gift the couple is the cash reward and from this amount, they will think for their better future. The eligible couples of Kerala who want to marry in other caste or religion can make it easier because state govt proves that it is legal and one can have the right to marry in other caste and remove the consciousness from their mind.
The state govt has published already that those couples who marry in other caste and those who belong to a minority community and want to marry in another caste can avail the facility. If this case any one of them has to belong to other castes that are schedule caste or tribe or Other backward castes then only they can avail this facility. The applicants are requested to give a prior notice that their marriage and the marriage is registered from the marriage registration office and they are legally married.
To avail of this facility, the eligible couple must have their Income and caste certificate, and the income certificate states that both of them are not earning up to 50,000/- per annum. Those who have extra or above the income from this then they are not eligible to apply for this scheme in Kerala.
Kerala Inter-Caste marriage incentive required documents
The eligible couples are required to present their residence proof. From this proof, the concerned officer will verify that the couple is the permanent residence of Kerala and have the domicile certificate also.
The beneficiary is informed that they can have the incentive within one year of their marriage. The schedule caste bride or bridegroom will have Rs.30,000/- as a gift from state govt and this amount will be fixed in their joint account.
Supporting documents need to be furnished to obtain an inter-caste marriage certificate in Kerala is listed below:
- Ration card copy of Couple
- Income certificate of both wife and husband (Original from the concerned Village Officer )
- Caste certificate of couples (from the concerned Village Officer)
- Original certificate for the married couple has been together for the past one year form Gazetted Officer/MLA/ MP.
- Marriage registration certificate (Certificate issued by Sub Registrar’s office)
- Copy of Voter ID Card/ Aadhar card for Identity proof.
- Inter Caste marriage certificate
Kerala inter-caste marriage certificate will be issued 7 days from the date of application. And its process is Given Below.
Kerala Inter-Caste Marriage incentive Eligibility Criteria
- The combined family income of the couple- Rs. 50,000/- Or less than 50,000 Rs.
- Marriage should be Legal then they are eligible for financial assistance.
- they can avail this financial assistance scheme benefits once in a lifetime.
- form this money they have to utilize it for purposes like starting a business, for purchase of land, or for construction of the house.
- At the time of receiving Kerala inter-caste marriage financial assistance, the applicants required to sign an agreement and submit to the LSGIs.
- The time period for getting benefits under this financial assistance scheme is after one year of marriage but not exceeding 2 years from the date of marriage.
- The delay condonation after 3 years of marriage will not be considered.
How to Apply For Financial assistance Inter-Caste Marriage Kerala
The duly filled application forms along with supporting documents have to be submitted to the concerned District Social Justice Officers. Applications submitted after 3 years will not be considered.
Download Inter caste marriage financial assistance application form PDF
About Inter-caste Marriage Certificate
Register Marriage in Kerala at Sub Register Office
The beneficiaries of this scheme have to get a marriage registration certificate from the concerned Sub Register office, in which place the marriage has happened to apply for an inter-caste marriage certificate. They will get the registration certificate within 7 days from the date of registration.
Application fee for Inter-caste Marriage Certificate
The applicants can apply the ICM Certificate form Akshaya center or online Portal The fee details is given below:
- If applicant what to apply for their inter-caste marriage certificate through Akshaya centers in Kerala, then there is a small amount of 28 Rs have to pay, this amount is all-inclusive.
- The Kerala inter-caste marriage certificate online application fee is fifteen Rupees ( Rs.15).
Akshaya Center Inter-caste Marriage certificate Application
People need to Visit the Akshaya center for applying for ICM Certificate. then please follow these simple steps for an inter-caste marriage certificate through Akshaya Centers:
Point 1: Please VisitAkshaya Centres Nearby you.
Point 2: The Akshaya center operator will help you to Apply for an inter-caste marriage certificate.
Point 3: After that, You need to pay the fees for application and service charges.
Point 4: You will get a Future reference number after submission of the application.
Point 5: You will get automatic SMS on your registered number regarding the progress of the inter-caste marriage certificate application.
Point 6: After online submission of the Inter-caste marriage application in Akshaya Center the govt department will receive the application, And after approval, the applicant will get an SMS as ‘certificate approved’. After approval, applicants can get their digitally signed inter-caste marriage certificate.
Online application Inter-caste marriage certificate Kerala
Please read carefully online application procedure for an inter-caste marriage certificate in Kerala is given below:
Step 1: Please visit Kerala e-District portal home page.
Step 2: After Visiting, You need to Log in to the portal using user name and password.
Step 3: If you are not registered, then please click on the portal user registration link on the main page.
Step 4: Please fill the required details there for new user registration.
Step 5: After completing your registration, you need to click on the one-time registration button.
Step 6: Please Select duplicate verification Option. If application is already registered in Akshaya center then this will be shown here.
Step 7: At last, After successful verification, click on the submit button.
Next Step Enter Certificate Details
Step 8: After that, you will get a new option in which you need to enter the e-District register number and you have to select the certificate type and its purpose.
Step 9: Please fill the name and all other details. After entering information please click on the save button to save entered details.
Required scanned documents
Step 10: please ready the scanned copy of the required documents that the applicant needs to upload in this section. The documents PDF side should be maximum100 KB.
Make Payment online For ICM
Step 11: After submitting documents, make payment for processing an inter-caste marriage certificate. you can use the following methods for online payments:
- Payment using Debit card or Credit card
- Payment using Net banking
- Wallet payment like Paytm poor others
- Cash card prepaid
Step 12: After making payment, the Website page will be redirected to the next page. Where applicants can get a receipt for the inter-caste certificate application.
Download Inter-caste Marriage Certificate
Step 13: After receiving approval message you can download Inter caste marriage certificate online form E-district Portal.