For financial assistance to inter-caste married couples Andhra Pradesh: According to the special marriage act 1954, the inter-caste marriage is legal in India. To give encouragement to these marriages the state government has given special schemes and provides financial assistance to these couples.
In the services, the AP Social Welfare Department which has the official website to gives the facility for ePass, hostels, Intercaste Marriages, Legal Cases, and Housing-related. The citizens who are going to marry or had married under the intercaste marriage rules and regulations have provided financial assistance to promote it.
- 1 Inter Caste Marriage Benefits Andhra Pradesh
- 2 Inter caste marriage Benefits Andhra Pradesh Eligibility Criteria
- 2.1 Documents Required for Andhra Pradesh Inter caste marriage benefits
- 2.1.1 Andhra Pradesh State Level Vigilance and Monitoring Committee
- 2.1.2 Andhra Pradesh State District Level Committee
- 2.1.3 Andhra Pradesh State Level Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Protection Cell\
- 2.1.4 Special Courts Services for Intercaste Marriage in Andhra Pradesh
- 2.1.5 Inter-caste Marriage Benefits in State
- 2.1.6 Providing Legal Help / Aid to Inter-Caste Married Couples
- 2.1 Documents Required for Andhra Pradesh Inter caste marriage benefits
Inter Caste Marriage Benefits Andhra Pradesh
The Inter caste marriage is generally caused by the terms of love. Inter caste marriage is increasing day by day in India. Because of different religious faiths and facts. Some families are totally against these types of marriages and the state government has the main motive to encourage people for this marriage and to finish the consciousness among the people and to encourage the inter-caste marriage in Andhra Pradesh.
Inter caste marriage is generally caused by two different community people. The Andhra Pradesh government has given the initiated various schemes to remove the consciousness among people against the inter-caste marriage. AP government provides special schemes, programs, educational schemes, and also to provide opportunities to the minority community that is SC/ST for developing in terms of social and economical.
The state government also gives some financial assistance to inter-caste married couples Andhra Pradesh. This help goes form Rs.25,000/- which is given to married couples in which 12,500/- will be issued by N.S.C and the rest amount will be paid by cash itself.
The concerned office that is Taluk Social Welfare Officer confirmed the verification of the applicants. Those couples who need some assistance regarding the same are informed that they must apply to Taluk Social Officer for a prescribed format application form.
Inter caste marriage Benefits Andhra Pradesh Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria point are given below for Inter caste marriage couple, you are suggested to read the following points carefully if you are seeking for the same issue:
• The annual income of the couple should not more than Rs.24,000/- per year.
• Those married couples who are trustworthy and having law full marriage whose marriage has been registered through the registration office will get assistance under this scheme (ICM Benefits Andhra Pradesh)
• Or if a boy or girl is not having the second marriage.
• The grant will be given only to those couples who are having the first marriage.
• A couple can apply within one year of their marriage for the incentive which is provided by the state government.
• If a boy who belongs to the general category and marriage to a schedule caste girl then the concerned bride or bridegroom will be given Rs.50,000/- in their joint account of a married couple.
All above are the eligibility criteria for inter-caste marriage incentive Andhra Pradesh.
Documents Required for Andhra Pradesh Inter caste marriage benefits
We are providing you the list of important documents which are necessary to present at the time of registration to avail the scheme which is provided by the state govt. and are furnished below:
• Both husband and wife have to show their income certificate individually which has to be issued by the Competent authority.
• The caste certificate has to be present of both husband and wife which is issued by the concerned authority.
• One joint photo of the couple.
• The couple must show their residence certificate to avail of the special scheme (financial assistance for inter-caste marriage Andhra Pradesh).
• If both husband and wife fulfill the eligibility criteria and submitted the required documents then in that case they are eligible to apply for this special scheme (financial assistance for inter-caste marriage Andhra Pradesh).
All eligible couples are informed that they have to make an application in a prescribed format and attach the documents which are required for the same and submit it very carefully to the concerned Taluk Social Officer. also, read carefully for the required documents for inter-caste marriage incentive AP.
If eligible couples are interested to apply for this special scheme which is implemented by the concerned authority that is Social Taluk Office. In this PDF file link, you will get a lot of details that are important in the process of registration and filling the application form. The Performa is already mentioned in it for the assistance of eligible couples of Andhra Pradesh. The following PDF file is having 5 Annexure which contains state wise details of inter-caste marriage and an office memorandum that has the list of Members of the Committee. and other required details too. So you are requested to read thoroughly the given instruction in this link before you apply for this special scheme in Andhra Pradesh
Click Here to Download Application => APPLICATION FOR INCENTIVE OF INTER-CASTE MARRIAGE ANDHRA PRADESH pdf
Here we are giving you the official website of Andhra Pradesh Benefits of Inter-caste Marriage incentive in which all the services provided by the concerned department are mentioned on the right side of your screen and when you will click the option of Inter caste marriage you will get the details regarding the same.
Click Here for Official Website =>https://apdascac.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh State Level Vigilance and Monitoring Committee
The sate level vigilance and monitoring committee are working under the Chief Minister. Under this, the PCR Act is implemented in Andhra Pradesh state to assist inter-caste marriage.
Andhra Pradesh State District Level Committee
To provide the complete help regarding the intercaste marriages in the state the district level vigilance and monitoring committees have been established. The district-level committee works under the district collectors which have been established in twenty districts. According to the official records of the social welfare department, there was a total of seventy-three meetings held by the department until the year 2010.
Andhra Pradesh State Level Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Protection Cell\
The welfare department also had established a PCR cell under the office of additional director general of police. This section works under the inspector general of the police department along with the district superintendent of police (DSP) and other staff. This special cell and the CID department work to look and investigate all the cases regarding the welfare dept.
Special Courts Services for Intercaste Marriage in Andhra Pradesh
The government of Andhra Pradesh also had made twenty-two mobile courts under the PCR act of 1955. It works to provide complete assistance on the trial bases for any case.
Inter-caste Marriage Benefits in State
Through the state welfare department of Andhra Pradesh, the couples who had got married under the inter-caste marriage has been given the incentive of Rs 10 Thousand. To get the benefits of intercaste marriage incentive one must be having the scheduled caste certificate. According to the social welfare department until 2010 there were Rs. 43 lakh was distributed for a total of 438 couples who had got married under the intercaste rules and regulations. These incentive facilities were given to all-state in a total of 23 districts by the department.
Providing Legal Help / Aid to Inter-Caste Married Couples
The state is also given the legal help to the SC (scheduled caste) and ST (scheduled tribe) couples under the intercaste marriage. In the year 2010, there were fifty-two peoples were given legal assistance regarding the inter-caste marriage.
If you need any more help leave your query below in the comment section or Ask Question section. You also can submit your comment in the below section.