A Bank mini statement is a shorter version of a bank statement. It contains account details including the current balance and the last few transactions we made in the account. Usually, it would be the last 5 to 10 transactions. A statement would contain a detailed record of an account holder’s transactions within a specified period. It includes pertinent account information such as the account holder’s name, address, account number, and type. The statement itemises all transactions conducted during the stated period, showcasing details like transaction dates, descriptions (including merchant names or references), transaction amounts, and the resulting running balance after each transaction. Moreover, it also contains details of fees, and interest accrued during the statement period, serving as an essential record of financial activity for the account holder. If we have an account with Bandhan bank, we can get a bank statement sent to our registered email ID or we can also download it through Internet banking. On the other hand, we can get a mini statement through phone call or SMS to Bandhan bank mini statement number, Mobile banking, ATM, etc. It is easy and quick.
Mini statement through Bandhan Bank Mini statement number
To get a mini statement through Bandhan Bank mini statement number, you need to register your mobile number first. Then, follow these steps.
- Dial 922-3008-7777 from your registered mobile number.
- Select the language that you are comfortable with.
- You will be given some options like a number to press for each option. Select the option for mini statement.
- After that, you will receive an SMS providing details of the last five transactions. The details will include specifics such as transaction amounts, dates, and whether they were debits or credits in your account.
If you just want to check your account balance, then, you can dial Bandhan Bank balance check number.
- Dial the Bandhan bank balance check number 9223008666 from your registered mobile number.
- Select the language of your preference.
- Then, your call will be connected to a customer care executive or an IVR.
- Sometimes, you are given many options along with numbers to press.
- Press the number for balance check and allow the call to be disconnected.
- Shortly after the call is disconnected, the bank will send you an SMS containing the details of your account.
Mini statement through SMS
You can also get a mini statement through SMS. You just have to write MINI <Account No.> to 9223011000. Shortly after you send it, you will get the mini statement on your registered mobile number. It will contain the details of the last 5 to 10 transaction.
Mobile number registration
- For online registration, go to the official website of Bandhan bank.
- Then, go to the profile section and select the option “update mobile number”.
- You will be asked to enter the mobile number you wish to update. Enter it and enter all the required details.
- Then, your mobile number will be registered with Bandhan Bank.
- If you want to register it offline, go to a nearby Bandhan Bank.
- Ask the staff for a mobile number registration form.
- Fill it with all the required information such as your personal details, account details and the mobile number you wish to register.
- Submit it along with some identity proof documents. When the form is verified and approved, your mobile number will be registered with the bank.
Bandhan Bank mini statement through Internet Banking:
- Visit Bandhan bank’s official website for online net banking.
- Log in with your user ID and password which was set at the time of registration.
- Under ‘Accounts,’ select ‘Account Summary.’
- Choose the account type and click ‘View Statement’ to see recent transactions.
- Then, you will see the last 5-10 transactions on your screen.
To have to access to this service, you need to register for Internet banking.
- Go to the official website of Bandhan bank you wish to register with.
- There will be an option for registration under the ‘Online Banking’ or ‘Login’ section.
- You’ll be asked to enter details like account number, card details, personal information, and sometimes an OTP (One Time Password) sent to your registered mobile number for verification.
- Set up a user ID and password. Some banks might require a combination of alphabets, numbers, and special characters for a secure password.
- After registration, log in using the newly created credentials.
- Banks often prompt users to set security questions, enable two-factor authentication, or link a registered device for added security. Do not forget the security questions and answers. It will help you recover your password in case you forget it.
Mini statement through Mobile Banking
- Download and install the Bandhan bank mobile banking app “mBandhan” in your device
- Sign up with your registered phone number and receive an OTP for confirmation.
- You can use your Bandhan Bank debit card details to register or you can also access Bandhan Bank net-banking to initiate the registration process.
- Set up a secure 6-digit PIN (MPIN) for both login and transaction purposes, which will be your access code for subsequent app use.
- Access the application using the newly created PIN.
- Search for the mini statement option and tap on it. Then, you can view and download your recent transactions.
Bandhan Bank mini statement through ATM:
- Go to a nearby ATM and insert your Bandhan Bank debit card at the ATM.
- Select the language you prefer.
- Enter your four-digit PIN.
- Choose the option, ‘mini statement’ from the menu.
- Select your account type (savings or current).
- The ATM will provide a receipt with your mini statement containing your account balance and the last few transactions.
For other banks also, you can get a mini statement by phone call. The mini statement numbers for some major banks are given below:
|Mini Statement Number
|Central Bank of India
|Karur Vysya Bank
|Punjab National Bank
|State Bank of India