Domicile certificate is a very important document which comes in use for various purposes. Residence or Domicile certificate is an important document which proves that the person or an individual is a resident of the state. The domicile certificate is necessary for various works to like to open an bank account, passport services, make ration card, etc. This certificate is needed to provide the facilities which are offered by the educational institute and government jobs. The domicile certificate is issued by the District Magistrate for all the applicants of Goa.
To obtain the residence or domicile certificate the applicant needs to submit the prescribed application to the District Magistrate. To obtain the domicile certificate one has to submit the application or to be downloaded from the official website. To release the certificates the process takes a maximum of 21 days to issue the domicile certificate after the date of receiving the application from the applicants.
Important documents to obtain the Domicile Certificate
1. Original Birth Certificate which proves that the applicant belongs to the resident state.. [Self-attested]
2. The applicant needs to present a copy of the residence certificate from the Mamlatdar (preceding 5 years). [Self-attested]
3. Educational Qualification Certificate. [Self-attested]
4. Identity proof e.g. Voter’s card, PAN card, Driving License, Passport copy, Aadhaar card, etc. (Any one) [Self-attested]
5. Affidavit on Rs. 50/- stamp paper.
ProcedureDomicile Certificate in North-South Goa
1. Applicants have to Register themself on goaonline.gov.in and log in.
2. After registration please fill the application form.
3. After filling the form please Attach relevant documents.
4. after that Submit the application and note the acknowledgment no. for status tracking.
Processing time For domicile certificate in Goa is 5 days Please visit link Below
In this online application, You have to fill your basic information like Date of Birthplace, permanent address father’s name, etc.