AP Marriage Incentive: In the Andhra Pradesh state Government Order, 4th orders were issued enhancing the amount of marriage Incentive Award between for Differently abled and normal person from Rs.50,000/- to RS.1,00,000/-. This order will be executed from the date of the issue, and the beneficiaries of Marriage incentive can get benefits Now.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria For Andhra Pradesh Marriage Incentive
- 2 AP Marriage Financial Assistance scheme required Documents
- 3 Andhra Pradesh Marriage Incentive Application Process
- 4 Mode of Payment of Incentive for a married couple in Andhra Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria For Andhra Pradesh Marriage Incentive
- First, This Incentive awards can be given to either of the spouses differently-abled if a normal person marries a differently-abled person.
- Second, the beneficiaries should not have availed the incentive award under this scheme earlier.
- There is one more condition for AP marriage financial assistance for differently-abled and Normal people are they must have completed 21 (The bridegroom) years and 18 (bride) years of age respectively at the time of marriage.
AP Marriage Financial Assistance scheme required Documents
- They Must have a Differently abled certificate.
- And the marriage registration certificate issued by the competent authority of marriage.
- 3 postcard size joint photograph (At the time of Marriage)of the couple self-attested.
- Also required Residential certificate issued by the Tahsildar or they should have a ration card or Adhaar card
Andhra Pradesh Marriage Incentive Application Process
The applicants can get the application form from the Assistant Director of Welfare of Differently abled, and Senior Citizens at district headquarters, then the applicant needs to be submitted at the same place. After submission of application form concerning Tahsildar who is designated for verification of application and documents, Will verify these documents. At the time of verification, the differently married couple shall be physically present on the date of the verification officer along with the required original certificate and with other details.
Mode of Payment of Incentive for a married couple in Andhra Pradesh
The mode of payment is cash, so Govt of AP gives lump-sum money to couples through cash. with a copy of the order for the incentive, the award is attached. The money form fifty thousand to one lac is given by cash.