Chandigarh Electricity Bill Payment Duplicate Copy
City people will pay more next electricity bill of Rs 1.20 per unit. Because the Fuel Power Purchase Cost Adjustment (FPPCA) to be greater. Chandigarh Electricity Department buys electricity from the companies, they have enhanced in FPPCA. Last year was the first time PFFCA applied. Then 90 paisa per unit (up to 20 kW consumer) and 1.05 rupees (20 kW and above) had to pay the rate of pay bill. The price has been hiked by 30 paisa category this year for 90 paisa category. The Engineering Department of Administration has issued its order. These orders are for the whole year, but the JERC power hike proposal is approved the order will be revised.
These will Have the Most Impact:
Chandigarh PFFCA putting in electricity bills due to the Consumers will have the greatest impact residential category. The reason most are the most consumer in this category. Domestic Consumers are 85 percent of the total consumers.
If Power Reduced 250 Units then Have to Pay:
A family spends a month 250 units will have 500 units in two months. Then the price has to pay 300 + 300 a total of 600 along with the FPPCA and the price of electricity. In the last three months of the year in November, December and January had the power purchase cost at Rs 4.46, and so too were reduced by 20 paise per unit. This amount was adjusted in consumers’ bills.
Numbers of Consumers (4-5 Years Ago)
|Large supply Small Power||1311|
The administration should already have contracts with companies. The FPPCA has ordered already. These charges will be added to the next bill. The tariff petition will be fixed after the commission’s ruling FPPCA order or the order will have to revise. Cost is the difference this year it will be adjusted. The peoples of Chandigarh have not yet filed they’re charged for last FPPCA and ACD and if the charges include in the next bill then it takes the most damage to industries.
Chandigarh, Haryana state Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda has given lavish gifts on New Year in which the govt is taking the path of AAP party with a discount in electricity bills, old age, widow and disability pension increase, these all facilities have been announced. A few days back 50 percent reduction in the electricity a bill in Delhi the Chandigarh CM has come on the same line and has announced the discount of Rs. 200 in every 2 months for stateâ€™s electricity consumers. Further to recent announcements about 2 dozen been worn blending of the New Year. About 40 million domestic electricity bills, consumers will benefit from the exemption. According to the chief minister’s announcements in Gohana rally, from January 1 old-age pension, widow pension and disability pension were 1 thousand per month has been increased.
Also blending with other announcements was worn last month. According to the chief minister the state consumers who are using 800 rupees cost unit power in a month they will get the discount of Rs. 100 in each month which means Rs. 200 discount in two months. It is a burden on the north and south Haryana Power Distribution Corporation, the state government will bear. CM claimed that in the next financial year may not raise electricity rates. Besides, he also made it clear that the village or area where Pillar Box will like. If someone is willing to put the village or area pillar-box so consumers will be exempted from electricity bills by 30 percent.
How to Pay Electricity Bill in Chandigarh
Step 1 –
- First, visit the official website of e-Sampark and select the option of pay electricity/water bills option.
Step 2 –
- The page will redirect you to the E-Sampark website of Payment Gateway Here Here three options have given pay your bill, tenant registration, and servant registration. On the same page, you will get the consumer registration option as the below-given image. You also can select the option for Quick Pay. We will suggest you the first register so that in future you can pay just by login on your profile.
Step 3 –
- The new registration page will redirect on This Page Section of the sampark official portal where you will get the application form which you have to fill with your complete information as username, password, name of the consumer, date of birth, current using e-mail id, occupation, and complete address according to the hard copy bill. In the last click to the submit option and get your id and pass to log in as the mention below image:
Step 4 –
- After that come to the home page again and enter your user name password to log in after login you can see your profile as the below-given page where the options have given for pay your bill, check electricity/water bill payment, traffic challan payment, tenant registration, servent registration, MC services, passport application and voice your option. Select the billing option.
Step 5 –
- Click on the section option for Pay your Bill where you can get the option to the online payment service gateway. On this page, you have to enter your consumer account number and need to select the option of payment mode of net banking or credit/debit card.
Step 6 –
- This section again will send you in the sampark payment gateway mode to confirm where you can take the printout of your receipt after paying the amount against your bill. Here you have to fill your account number.
This page has given two options for domestic supply / commercial supply and second for the small power/medium supply. Select your connection type and pay the bill. However, you also can use the Quick Pay option every time. But, by paying after the registration, you will be able to get the duplicate bill copy, re-print of your paid bill copy, all payments history, etc.
For more get the assistance through department person engineer by your area location for which the directory of phone numbers is given on the official website. The portal of Sampark CHD has various other futures which we will let you know in our next article. Till keep coming on this website and if you need more help, tell us.