Bihar Khatian and Plot Information: The government of Bihar is streamlined to provide the land management system to citizens. It is the government’s obligation to make a better setup related to the land and all properties in the state. Successful land management means that all citizens of the Bihar state will get the transparent intelligible and accessible system and the revenue administration should be made available for comment person so that all the sections of society especially the marginalized, scheduled castes and backward classes people have the opportunity to make proper use of the land and their economic social-cultural development. The department of revenue and land reforms under the state government of Bihar is ensuring for all citizens social justice to utilize. To complete these purposes the department had made their online website which known as the http://www.lrc.bih.nic.in/. The department gives the facility to get the ROR (Records of Right) khata khatian and plot information. The website has given an online process to get nakal of property papers online.
Khatian and Plot Information Bihar
The main objective of the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms transparent is to provide responsive and proactive land management system and online land records for citizens in Bihar. For quick and easy execution of government land dispute settlement Bihar Land Disputes Act, 2009 is implemented in the state. Similarly, the state land-related promises to ease the mounting pressure on the judicial system perspective and give access to land-related matters in order to provide a consistent platform has been implemented in the Bihar Land Tribunal Act of 2009.
The government has the obligation to provide the land records online (भू-अभिलेख) after the survey of lands in the state. In the state, for the first time, modern technology is implemented to provide khatian and online digital maps (मानचित्र) through the survey report. Hawaii Photography drawn through the ground verification of digital maps will be prepared after posting. Maps and khatian will be available at the state official website of www.lrc.bih.nic.in.
See all the process to check the khatian and plot information in Bihar state online. Citizens can follow the mentioned below step by step process through which they can download their ROR (records of right).
khatiyan/Khatian and duplicate copy of nakal for property in Bihar
- The citizens who want to get the khatiyan or searching their property information along with to get the duplicate copy of their nakal to have right to get it through the offline way via following the steps as the mentioned below:
- First, you (landowner) have to visit in their nearest district office or in the collector office of your local area where you have to search the record room.
- Write an application in plain paper and give the reason why you need the khatian copy. The form is available also in the office counter in the local language as the below-given demo image.
- Now visit to the nearest court and affix the stamp of five rupees (Rs. 5) which will be in red color. You can visit the district court where you also can get the application printout.
- The department will complete their process within 24 hours (one day) and you have to visit in the office again with the four rupees stamp and get the nakal duplicate copy.
- You have to provide your Thana, khata and plot number or khasra number along with the mauza information. The complete information regarding to your khatian is also available on the 8292165156 number where all the details will be sent through the SMS (short message service).
How to check online land records and khatian in Bihar
The official website of revenue and land reforms department lrc.bih.nic.in where all the data is available through the digital mode. The facility to check the online land record known as apna khata. See the below-given step by step process through which you can check the khata khatian and can download duplicate nakal:
First visit to the official website of http://www.lrc.bih.nic.in/ and select the home page option of apna khata.
- The option will send you in ROR (right of records) section of http://www.lrc.bih.nic.in/RoR.aspx page where complete map of state has given in page in digital size.
- Select your district name here for example Mujaffarpur. Now you can get the other section of ROR with the district list with the digital map.
- Now select the district name for example Meenapur select it. Here you will get the new page section where you have to select one option to get the khata from following mentioned:
- All mouza with the land owner name
- All mauza with the khata khasra number
- Fill the khata number only
- With only khasra number
- With name of landowner only
4. After entering the following details click to the search khata option and you can get the complete khata khatian nakal of Bihar state. You also can download it.
Through the mentioned above process you can get the property online land information. The duplicate copy of nakal is only can use for personal purposes. Citizens are not able to use this internet copy of the online land record for official purposes. If you need any help then visit the head office address Principal Secretary, Revenue, and Land Reform Dept. Old Secretariat, Bailey Road, Patna Pin code: 8000015 or send your mail in firstname.lastname@example.org.